Pages

Background

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

IF THERE IS NO PASSION IN YOUR LIFE, THEN HAVE YOU REALLY LIVED? Alan Armstrong


April 4, 2012


We all have plans to doing something big, like take a trip, lose some weight, fall in love, write a blog, things we are going to do when we get around to it. Well I have had one of those plans. I have always planned to go back to my artwork when I have time, when the kids are grown, when I'm older. 

I just finished an amazing development class (Power of Choice) and have decided that I need something in my life that I can be passionate about. I don't want to look back someday and ask "have I really lived". So I am setting a goal. In the next 90 days, I am going to fulfill my dream as an artist and complete a portriat of each of my children. Wow, big! Yes that is 7 portraits in 90 days and I haven't even picked up a pencil in the last 25 years. 

Follow my progress with me as I begin this journey.  And if you see me, don't forget to ask me how it's coming. 

No comments: