Pages

Background

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Molly is 21!

How remarkable and startling, my Molly has turned 21!

I still recall so vividly how tiny she was and how I wished she would just start walking. Now I wish she was still at home.

Molly I love you so very much and am so glad to have you as my daughter.

Molly is INCREDABLY talented, VERY artistic, AMAZINGLY spiritural and EXCEEDILING good.





Molly is AWFULLY kind, she has a gentle love for everyone and TREMENDOUSLY fun to be around.


Molly I hope you will find all your deams in the years ahead, have a profound enjoyment of life and all it has to offer you and continue developing the person you are. Be true to yourself and remember we are all EXTREEMLY fortunate to have you in our lives.


1 comment:

The Hurst Family said...

Happy birthday Molly. I can't believe she's 21. It seems like last summer she was being wild and crazy at camp. Love you RaeAnn